Friday, November 27, 2009

Intensive Inner Engineering with Sadhguru - 02.06.09

I first heard Sadhguruji on the World Space Radio. I loved to hear him..his thoughts..his messages... and that voice.... it was all very devine. This went on for about 3 to 4 months.

 One day when I was travelling by train, I happen to see one of his books " Wisdom of Life" at a bookstall at the railway platform. I  bought it and read it ... read it once and read it again... and that was it..... I just fell in love with him...  I just wanted to know more and read more of his books. I ordered online almost all the books and all his videos. The more I read, the more I fell in love with him....

One day while browsing Isha Yoga Centre's website, I came to know that there was an Inner Engineering program to be conducted in Ahmedabad. I called up the number there for registration. But the dates collided with my previous commitments. I still conveyed my deep desire to meet "Ma Kashyapi" who was there during that program. I met her at Ahmedabad and she suggested to me that  I should do Intensive Inner Enginering program at Coimbatore on 2nd June 2009. Sadhguruji would be himself conducting that program. I had nothing to think.. I just jumped to it... registered my self and my companion with whom I stay and there we were at the Ashram on 2nd June 2009 at 3.00 PM.

But somehow.... due to certain reasons I could not complete the program.... I could justt attend two days.... But those two days were enough to make me experience somethign amazing.....I felt that transformation in me... I felt that energy all around me....It is very difficult to describe. I would just have few words to describe it - One has to expereince it to believe it.....and beleive me its only when you expreince it you realise how much can it do to ones life and well being

I have atached some of the photographs of this program - courtesy: Isha Yoga Centre...





Welcome Dance



Welcome Dance


With Sadhguru in Spandan Hall

Sadhguru During the Program

Satsang With Sadhguruji Outside Spandan Hall

Sadhguru among People

Trekking with Sadhguru

Satsang with Sadhguru amidst the Nature

Sadhguru playing Frisbie

Lunch Time

No comments:

Post a Comment